Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PLEASE!

I'm so sick and offended when you say it like that...
about LOVE???
about being REJECTED???
r U sure???
ARE YOU a psychic so you can make such CONCLUSION???


Well, I was, but it's not because of it...
There's a lot of misunderstood and so many mistakes that all of you can make it so simple....
but, It never be that simple...
Never,.


I know that you have a good purpose to make things right...
but, ever U guys evaluate the results???
whether it'll going better or worse...
Did U ever think???


And once again....
what do you know about good intentions?
I DO THIS FIRST be4 It Raising deeply....!!!
Just ask....!


Also thanks for all the shit that you have planted in my Mom's head....
Very thank You....
I started to think where i should Lay my head unto....


EVER YOU THINK HOW ABOUT BEING ME???
have you??? have you think why I'm so Mad? Have you think why I am Crying? Have you think why I surrender? HAVE YOU???


About the reply of K*** STAT...
I Saw, I wrote those,... NO, WE BOTH....
But then if I wrote those things... SO WHAT?
I just spell few words... but She? HOW MANY?


Anyway,... It's not Ur problem actually...
IT'S MINE...
do not get too dizzy whit all of this shit,.. or shall I


SO PLEASE....
Let it be,... Take you time,... so I can peacefully walk away...
PLEASE...


So why I keep silent lately?
there's one reason, I couldn't tell you...


Nb: ANW, Sorry for the bad words and all the things I did... thanks 4 all... :)
Sorry 4 being emotional, didna mean anything,...
You're Right,... I was wrong...

1 comment:

  1. we are still here for you..

    orr... can we just forget everything and start a new and better life?

    We won't let you walk away just like that..

    It's too value to be given up, it's too precious to let you go...

    just tell us what to do.. and together with our GOD, we'll make things better..

    from our deepest hearts, we love you, Ben... because you r our brother..

    ReplyDelete