Friday, July 2, 2010

It heals..^^

I know, I was wrong,. I know it shouldn't going like this. It's not just me. And I believe, It's not just u either.We both have problems. We both have our pain.
And when it's time to explode... Then, we both begin to argue, begin to show our anger, we begin to hate each other... We begin cry a river....
But I believe, It's not Me, nor it's not you, dear (if i can said so)
it Needs time to cure each of our pain. Lots of time..

Many times, I think, I can't face it, i want to full back, I want to run, I just think that Some pains heal, some really do, Some don't. And I'm afraid that I can't forgive you because of this pain... I'm afraid I can't forgive myself because make it happen...
Well, it's damn hurt to see our condition know, the situation around us, Our friends, even God watch us sadly...

But, hey... We still have friends around us,... and we begin to think that's enough...
Yap, that's enough... but it wouldn't be complete just like the past...
Incomplete...

And somehow, we both pray,..
we both pray, ask God to soften our 'opponent' heart..., whether our heart are hard as rock... Ask for God's Support, but deny when He try to making Us understand...
after that, we think it's enough...

But it wont ever enough..

Now I realize that it useless to keep this feeling, it useless to keep this haste, to keep this pain... It's Damn Useless..
I miss the old times, when we playing around with our friends, Hanging out, Laugh together,i miss when i can bring u home, hahahah,... And ya, I miss the time when you insult me...
I miss those times...
I wanna run into it...
and catch it... smell it, feel it...

So, know...
I begging to God to encourage me, to give me back my guts, my smile...
preparing me...
When the time's come... I hope u ready to accept me again..
As ur Friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment