Thursday, September 2, 2010

Breathless

It begin when i suppose to do something, something good... something nice, something that i should do... when I saw this,..
something i won't look at twice, something that i'm afraid to, something that i should face,.. something that hurt...
Then i scroll it up, make my head up,..
do what i wanna do,..

and i saw it again, saw another but similar one...
even worst..
i saw they turn their cheek in,..
it hurts...
i realize...
that i'm still in love, jealousy...

can't breathe easily, breathless..
but it seems that they happy, enjoy their feelin'
and that's enough... fair enough 4 me,
If Imma not wrong, this is what i want, isn't it?
to keep they smile...?
Yeah..

Few minutes and I'll be fine,.. I'm OK.

(*block until I ready Yet... Now, I'm Not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment